This is going to be quick; like pulling out a bandage. You will feel no pain (I hope):
- ALWAYS wear a BLACK belt unless you are wearing a BROWN suit.
- Brown shoes are NOT to be worn with ANY COLOURED suit e.g black, navy blue, grey except DARK BROWN. If you want to take a chance go for a shoe with a really dark shade of brown (nearing black). If its a tan shade, don’t.
- NEVER wear white socks with any outfit!! (This is a golden rule for life: unless you are taking part in sport, there is no room in life for white socks.) Black is the prime colour.
- Keep sandals or any type of open-toed shoe for a trip to the market or the beach.
- Keep away from overpowering aftershave. Nivea and Old Spice are perfect. The rest, notsomuch.
With these 5 things taken care of, you will forever remain impressionable.